After you have your fun, where do you hide your erotic friends? Before you go in search of that secret draw for your playful assistants, keep these tips in mind:
- Batteries contain acidic chemicals that can leak. To make sure your toys last for a long time, take out the batteries before you store them.
- Before you store your sex toys, make sure they’re dry. Say no to mold and mildew!
- Store each toy individually by wrapping them in something soft. If your toys come in separable parts, take them apart and store independently.
- Make sure your storage space is dark and dry. Heat and moisture can ruin your toys.
- Make sure there’s soft padding to protect your toys. Wrapping them in a soft t-shirt or some gentle linen will protect your toys from dust.
Where to Store Your Sex Toys
- Keep them close to the bed. Perhaps a nightstand or a drawer. It’s convenient and doesn’t slow down your sex life once you start to warm up the sheets. Predictable but practical.
- Keep them in the shoe box. It’s discreet and discourages curiosity. Would you ever snoop in a shoebox?
- Keep them in a custom case. There are companies that make these cases. Costly but effective.
- Keep them in Tupperware. This keeps the toys clean and fresh.
Before storing it, did you remember to properly Clean Your Sex Toy?